Welcome to Family House – Your Home Away from Home
With 121 guest rooms, comfortable common spaces, caring staff and volunteers, a well-stocked kitchen and food pantry, and more, Family House continues to be a resource for those away from home, and for Pittsburgh’s healthcare community.
Here you can expect a home-like environment with services and amenities to make your stay a pleasant one.
When you arrive at Family House, you can expect:
- A well-appointed room with private bath
- A fullystocked food pantry and kitchen with access to your own secure food storage and refrigerator and freezer space
- Complimentary transportation to local healthcare providers
- A laundry facility where you can exchange your linens and towels, conveniently located on the first floor
- To enjoy the Daily Healthy Breakfast Program from 6:30 to 8:30 a.m. each morning
- Specially designed programming, like weekly yoga, caregiver groups, and more
- Access to Wi-Fi and a library with books, games, and more
- Heavily discounted parking available nearby